Vision: To see the name of the Lord lifted up! To see the congregation abandoned and freely expressing their love for God with their hands, their voices and with their bodies as they sing songs and praises to our Father. To provide a place and moment where people can be abandoned, touched and transformed by the presence of the Almighty.
Mission: To pursue true and spiritual worship with technical excellence.
Values: Why do we do what we do?
- WORSHIPPER – Psalm 96:8-9 “Bring an offering and come into His courts. Worship the lord in the splendor of His holiness.”
- OWNERSHIP – Ephesians 6:7 “Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men.”
- RELATIONSHIP – John 13:34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”
- SKILLFUL – Ecclesiastes 10:10 “If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed but skill will bring success.”
- HOLINESS – Romans 6:13 “Give yourself to God. Surrender your whole being to Him to be used for His righteous purposes.”
- INTEGRITY – Proverbs 10:9 “The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out. We cannot hide. We think we’re hiding from the Lord, but we’re not.”
- PASSION – Philippians 3:7-12 “7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ-the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. 10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.”
“12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
- TEAM – WORK – Ecclesiastes 4:9 “Two people are better than one because together they have a good reward for their hard work.”